Connect with active builders and access members-only resources
A.Team’s Slack community is our local watering hole for all builders who have been on a mission. Hailing from 100+ countries, our community regularly hosts virtual events, shares resources and opportunities, and suggests exciting new features for A.Team.
After you join your first mission, you’ll get automatically added to our members-only slack workspace. This Slack workspace will be your hub for all community resources — helping you become A.Team-savvy in no time. It’s also a place to connect with the teammates on an active mission.
Our current public channels include:
- #community: For sharing updates, opportunities, achievements, and other valuable A.Team content from our community team.
- #introductions: Say hi, discover awesome collaborators, and welcome new builders to the community.
- #bugs-and-feature-requests: Report any bugs you notice (we’ll work to prioritize these as soon as we can) and suggest ideas for features.
- #ask-for-help: Get quick support — ask and answer questions from the community.
- #random: For non-work related banter.
If you’re on a team with more than one builder, you and your teammates will be added to a private mission Slack channel. You’ll also be invited to join any of our private Slack channels for location and interest-based micro-communities. You can learn more about them here.